In this webinar you will learn the ABC’s of cultural transformation, a blueprint for cultural change, and find out HOW to engage the intellect and emotions, the head and the heart, to build a high performing workplace.
“Conscious Culture is written for managers who wish to gain tools and techniques to achieve high performance by inspiring staff, through the alignment of organizational culture, values and ethics, with those of employees. An excellent read!” Dale Forbes, Director, Industry Canada
- The value of cultural capital, the new business paradigm of the 21st century, to attract, engage, and retain high performers;
- Understand how cultural transformation tools that map, measure and manage corporate culture as a competitive advantage and capital resource.
- The cost of entropy and lost productivity due to frustration, fear and dysfunction, on the bottom line.
- Transformational facilitative leadership and how to transform personal excellence into organizational excellence.
- The 9 steps to building a high performing workplace, a methodology that includes the preparation and implementation phases of the whole system change process to lead the alignment of personal values, organizational values, systems and processes, and vision and mission.
Joanna Barclay is an author of Conscious Culture, Global Keynote Speaker, and Corporate Leadership Consultant with over 30 years of organizational development experience in America, Europe and Asia, She will share a wealth of practitioner knowledge, case studies and best practices.