Recorded On: Mar 8, 2017
- Craig Le Clair, VP, Principal Analyst Serving Enterprise Architecture Professionals, Forrester
- Rahim Kaba, Director Product Marketing, eSignLive™ by VASCO
E-signature transactions are becoming more widespread because smartphones, tablets, and touchscreen computers have made them simpler, more accessible, and cheaper. But with the numerous e-signature providers in the market, making the right choice – for today and tomorrow – can be overwhelming.
In this webinar, with guest speaker Craig Le Clair from Forrester Research, we’ outline key e-signature trends that businesses should be aware of as they evaluate the solutions that are available.
Watch to learn about the driving forces behind e-signature adoption, both locally and abroad, and how to define your requirements. This 60-minute presentation addresses:
- The integrated components of a digital business
- What’s driving e-signature adoption in regulated industries
- B2E, B2B and B2C e-signature use cases
- Defining key e-signature integration requirements
- Top e-signature evaluation criteria from your peers