The shift to the cloud is modernizing government IT, but are agencies' storage models keeping up with that transition? When it comes to big data, the proper system is necessary to avoid major data bottlenecks and accessibility challenges, allowing agencies to get the right information to the right people at the right time. Flash storage is the latest technology that improves scale, speed, and efficiency of data storage. Join us for a panel discussion on the challenge of scale, increased demand for user-focused data management tools, and security and risk reduction with sensitive data.
- Paul Krein, Chief Technology Officer, Red River
- Joe Paiva, Chief Information Officer, International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Linda Powell, Chief Data Officer, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Ashok Sankar, Director, Solutions Strategy, Public Sector and Education, Splunk
- Nick Psaki, Principal, Office of the CTO, Pure Storage