Join us as our expert panel from large companies including Vistaprint and SolarWinds candidly discuss the current state and future of Unified Communications (UC). This session will be a lively one as we pose questions and review survey results provided by 450+ UC professionals. You’re welcome to sit back and listen to the banter, or participant live to help add fuel to the discussion
Read more >
Here are just a few questions and survey responses we’ll be discussing:
- How has UC evolved over the past 3-5 years? How has this impacted enterprise companies and UC professionals?
- What were the biggest industry trends of 2016 that could influence next year?
- How did video fit into UC in 2016 and what can we expect in 2017?
- Who is really responsible when things break? AV? Network Engineers? Both?
- Do network and AV teams struggle to work together to manage video? Why or why not?
- What are the biggest predictions for 2017?
- How can professionals, tasked with UC, better cope with their job responsibilities in 2017?
- Chris Bottger: Cheif Technology Officer, IVCi
- Patrick Hubbard: Technical Product Marketing Director, SolarWinds
- Matt Stevenson: Unified Communications and Collaboration Consultant, (formerly Vistaprint and Videonor)
- Robert Hock: Director of Product Management, Vyopta (formerly SolarWinds)
We’ll share top-rated blogs, communities, conferences, events and certifications as provided our UC survey participants and expert panelists.