Dr. Sarah Wakeman, Leo Beletsky, JD, Dr. Howard Wilson, Chris Whaley
You've probably heard about the opioid epidemic – the abuse of opioid drugs, including prescription painkillers as well as heroin and other drugs. But do you know how it's impacting your workplace?
Read more >
Join Harvard Medical School addiction specialist Dr. Sarah Wakeman, policy expert Leo Beletsky, Castlight's Dr. Howard Willson and UC Berkeley Research Economist Chris Whaley for our upcoming webinar discussing research-based insights on:
- The fundamentals of the opioid crisis, including tips for identifying opioid use disorder
- Helping employees recognize and respond to opioid drug misuse in the workplace
- Alternatives for pain management
- Setting anti-discrimination and anti-stigma policies
- Creating a balanced benefit package for pain care and substance abuse-affected individuals
Moderated by Dr. Greg Curfman, Editor in Chief, Harvard Health Publications, don't miss this valuable opportunity to learn from Harvard and Castlight subject matter experts.