Many security teams find it challenging to prove their value and effectiveness, especially in the absence of compromise or breach activity. Learn how top-performing security teams take advantage of their visibility across the environment to provide ongoing, deeply insightful measurements and reporting that support broader business decisions. Applying these techniques can exponentially increase the overall value of your security team to the entire organization.
Read more >
In this webinar, you will learn:
- A framework with actionable ways to report the effectiveness of your security program and tools
- How to translate technical data into business objectives
- Methods for identifying performance issues and opportunities across your team, processes, and tools
- A simple calculation to systematically prioritize your alerts
- Guidelines for driving strategic decisions based on the measurement of security tools
About the Presenter: Joe Moles, Director of Detection Operations
An IR and digital forensics specialist, Joe Moles has more than a decade of experience running security operations and e-discovery. As Director of Detection Operations at Red Canary, he leads a team of security analysts to help organizations defend their endpoints against threats. Prior to joining Red Canary, Joe built and led security operations, incident response, and e-discovery programs for Fortune 500 companies like OfficeMax and Motorola. He is regarded as an industry thought leader and regularly contributes to the Red Canary blog.