Digital identities are the lifeblood of the modern digital economy
As human activity migrates online, challenges for authenticating physical identities arise, while businesses and consumers look around for guidance.
Increasing demand for answers to the identity verification dilemma was just one of the contributing factors for the emancipation of the identity space as an industry of its own, vertical-agnostic.
With such an outlook, it is important to understand what a Digital Identity is, and their current role in our society. Furthermore, how to leverage the identities to build better business models, deliver better products and services; and most importantly, how to take the leap and hop on the Identity Evolution train - after all, you don’t want to get left behind.
We know implementing new technologies, and changing your current operations and processes can be a challenge. And even though the benefits far outweigh the costs, it always helps to have a guiding hand. Today, that guiding hand comes as a framework to understand how digital identities play a beneficial role in each industry and YOUR business, so you can start the journey from analog to digital identities within your organization.
At the end of the webinar you will:
- Be able to differentiate physical from digital identities, and the attributes that shape them.
- Appreciate the function digital identities play today, and their potential to help overcome present [and future] social and economic challenges.
- Understand the role of Blockchain in the Digital Identity Ecosystem.
- Recognize the business models that are placing identity at the center: Identity-as-a-Service, or Identity APIs - and how they can reshape the world as we know it.
- Know WHY and HOW to make the leap over to digital identities within your business.