The value of hyperconverged infrastructure is well understood for running primary workloads. Cohesity is extending the benefits of HCI with a platform designed to eliminate secondary storage silos by converging all secondary data and associated data management on one unified solution – including backups, files, objects, test/dev copies, and analytics data.
With Cohesity, enterprises can:
- Simplify their storage and data protection infrastructure by converging storage silos
- Improve service levels by reducing backup RTOs and RPOs
- Build a hybrid cloud data fabric with native cloud integration
- Gain visibility into their dark data with in-place analytics
- Accelerate test/dev with copy data management
- Reduce secondary storage TCO by 80% or more
Join us in this session to learn about the Cohesity solution and its benefits in your environment.