Listen to this webinar as we explore how an effective security policy can prevent your workforce from falling foul of attacks from cyber criminals.
A well-developed security policy is a powerful risk mitigation tool. As the media reminds us every day, it's often not IT systems, but people, that fall victim to hacking attempts. Regardless of company size, a security policy can establish actionable ways for your organization to foster and enforce a workforce culture of security awareness.
To help information security leaders build an effective security policy or fine-tune an existing program, SAI Global has partnered with security expert Susan Morrow, Head of Research & Development at Avoco Secure, to discuss the critical steps you should take to develop your security policy.
Susan will share:
• The risks of not having a security policy
• The value of going beyond off-the-shelf policy solutions
• Critical steps in policy development
• The effectiveness of a global policy vs. department-specific policies
• Suggestions on policy content, scope and implementation