Content to Improve Data Quality for Marketing and Sales Professionals
The Marketing Data Quality channel provides content for data-driven marketing and sales professionals to improve the quality of their data. This channel includes a series of webcasts and demos that show how companies can clean their data in Salesforce.com, Marketo, Pardot, Desk, and Eloqua to improve campaign performance and boost revenue.
Ed King, Founder & CEO of Openprise and Chris Arrendale, CEO of Inbox Pros
The Austin Marketo User Group has teamed up with Openprise and Inbox Pros to host a series of webinars to educate marketers on the practical steps needed to gain compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) before it takes effect on May 25, 2018.
Join us Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 11:00 AM CT, for the first webinar of the series, GDPR 201: What to Do Next, featuring leading GDPR experts, Ed King, CEO and Founder of Openprise, and Chris Arrendale, CEO of Inbox Pros. Our experts will share a practical, step-by-step plan for gaining compliance and cover the tougher parts of GDPR that aren’t getting much attention. Webcast topics include:
· How to inventory EU data in Marketo and across your MarTech stack.
· Strategies for working with “data processors”, including 3rd party data providers.
· How to implement data transfer controls.
Special thanks to Openprise and Inbox Pros for sponsoring!
Just what every marketer needs—yet another alphabet soup regulation to deal with that takes time away from your most exciting initiatives.
No need to panic, though. We’ll boil it down to what you need to know as a marketer. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect in May 2018. In this webcast, speakers from Openprise and KickFire team up to share:
- What GDPR is and why it matters
- Concrete steps you need to take as a marketer to gain compliance
- The top misconceptions you’re likely to hear around the water cooler
- Case studies about the approach leading marketing teams are taking
We’ll save you from dozens of 10-point font legalise and focus on the practical considerations. Don’t forget to bring your questions!
You know you have a data quality problem, and you know that addressing it will make a huge difference in campaign performance. The question is, how do you build support at your company to get a project funded, even when budgets are getting tighter?
We’ll show you how! Experts at Openprise and ZoomInfo will share proven strategies you can apply today to:
• Generate excitement within Marketing, Sales, and the C-suite about data quality.
• Quantify the ROI of data quality project with bullet-proof numbers.
• Articulate your vision of how people, processes, partners, and technologies can come together to solve the data quality problem once and for all, for everyone.
There’s no reason to wait and hope your project gets funded. Join this webcast to find out how you can build a business case, get the support you need, and get your initiative moving.
Data-driven marketing is all about...the data. To get the performance you want from your MarTech systems, learn the most common marketing data fails and how to overcome them.
Engage with experts from Openprise and The Marketing Scope as they share:
* How to assess if data quality is holding your campaigns back.
* Best practices to improve the data you already have.
* How to improve your segmentation and personalization efforts.
* Which processes to focus on to get the most bang for your buck.
With dirty data, segmentation is difficult, lead scoring is dicey at best, and reliable attribution is out of reach. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the challenges most data-driven marketers face.
Well then, how can you fix that? In this webcast, Rey Ong and Allen Pogorzelski from Openprise will share with you best practices to:
• Standardize key fields in systems like Salesforce, Marketo, Pardot, and Eloqua
• Dump those duplicate values
• Enrich key fields with outside data
• Unify data across systems
We’ll cover the business processes and logic you need to clean up your data, and discuss real-life case studies so that you can put what you’ve learned into action.