Massive data breaches are becoming more frequent. Personal customer data is often exposed to hackers, leaving companies and individuals to deal with the aftermath. What is the real cost of a breach and how can we prevent, detect and respond to breaches? What are some of the things to do post-breach to prevent future cyber attacks?
Join security, risk and privacy experts for an interactive Q&A discussion on:
- True cost of a breach
- Preventing breaches with solutions, processes and employee training
- How to detect attacks and breaches faster
- Appropriate response to a breach
- Post-breach attacks: Phishing, cyber fraud, account takeovers, cyber crime
- Recommendations for improved security in 2018
- Sean Martin, Editor-in-Chief, ITSPmagazine
- Robert M. Lee, CEO, Dragos
- Dr. Bret Fund, CEO of SecureSet
- Bernard Harguindeguy, Founder & CEO, Elastic Beam
This is a CPE credit session in partnership with ITSPmagazine and (ISC)². This panel will be streamed LIVE from San Francisco during RSAC week.