Tim Sullivan, CEO, Coevolve & Sasha Emmerling, Sr. Director of Marketing, VeloCloud
Coevolve and VeloCloud had a great response to our Webinar: “Building an SD-WAN Business Case – Part 1”. Now it is time to expand on that information about building a compelling business case to adopt SD-WAN and share a next level of experience.
In“Part 2 – Getting sign off for your SD-WAN Business Case” Tim Sullivan, CEO of Coevolve and Sasha Nunke, Sr. Director of Marketing, VeloCloud will discuss details on the following:
- The SD-WAN business case headlines required for C-level approval
- What commercial due diligence is required and how do you evaluate it?
- The most persuasive operational benefits of SD-WAN?
- The TCO and rate of return metrics typically achieved by other enterprise SD-WAN users.
Are you convinced about SD-WAN’s transformational potential and looking at building a compelling business case to adopt the technology for your enterprise? Coevolve and VeloCloud has been working with enterprises to help develop and validate a variety of SD-WAN business models, taking into consideration the transition between existing environment and the new SD-WAN environment and the entire service lifecycle.
In this webinar, we would like to share with you:
· The business case applied to three real SD-WAN use cases
· What technical benefits are achievable and how should they be evaluated
· Why you need to consider operational implications of SD-WAN
Join Tim Sullivan, CEO of Coevolve and Sasha Nunke, Director of Marketing, VeloCloud as they discuss how to build a viable SD-WAN business case for enterprise.
Voice quality monitoring is essential for anyone, whether Service Provider or Enterprise, with voice deployed in their network. It is an indispensable capability – from either a business or operational viewpoint – in the network infrastructure, and is often costly and complex. VeloCloud VQM allows you to monitor, diagnose and proactively troubleshoot network issues before they impact business-critical voice communications.
This webinar discusses:
- The tangible benefits of the VeloCloud VQM solution
- Explains how VeloCloud integrates VQM with SD-WAN architecture
- Provides details on the licensing models to enable VeloCloud VQM in your network
- Diagnosing and solving your voice quality challenges with VeloCloud VQM
Once your enterprise makes the decision to implement SD-WAN, the question arises: how to migrate the network infrastructure with minimal disruption to business operations. Having the right feature set is important, yes, but it is just as critical to come up with the right strategy of connecting the SD-WAN to the existing network.
Join this webinar to learn
- Challenges enterprises face during SD-WAN migration
- Key considerations for a successful SD-WAN deployment
- Step-by-step guide to transition from a traditional WAN to SD-WAN
Lin Huang, VeloCloud's Field Solutions Engineer for APAC, uses real-life customer use cases to discuss the optimal steps to a successful SD-WAN deployment in Asia Pacific.