Over the last few months, cyberattacks have dominated the news, creating uncertainty about how best to protect the value small business owners have worked to create. In this webinar, Emory Simmons, President of CMIT Solutions of South Charlotte, outlines today’s online threats and lays out a plan small businesses can use to manage risk.
Invest an hour to attend, Under Attack: Managing Small Business Cybersecurity Risk in 2017, on February 23rd at 11:00 am EST for answers to the questions below:
- What’s the likelihood my company will be targeted by a hacker?
- If my data is in the cloud, they are responsible for data breaches, right?
- Are ransomware attacks really that widespread?
- Does business insurance cover breaches?
- What can I do today to protect myself and my company?