One of the key concerns of GDPR is how organisations should implement the Right to be Forgotten. Not just because of the impact on resource, but because the majority of organisations don’t have a complete view of their data. In order to be forgotten you need to be found.
Our panel of experts will discuss how to understand your data landscape so you know the size of your data problem. In a short space of time we can demonstrate what you should proactively do about your unstructured data; should a breach occur.
Hear from a panel of experts about:
* The impact of managing data in an increasing world of regulation
* Getting to grips with unstructured data
* Reducing risk right across the business
* Getting more value out the regulation
GDPR Expert Panel:
* Host: Peter Gee: Director, Orange Cloud for Business International – UK/Ireland, Orange
* Derrick Loi: Global Head, Orange Cloud for Business International, Orange
* Cédric Prévost, Director for Security & Managed Services, Orange
* Chris Bridgland, Solution Director, Veritas
* Tamzin Evershed – Veritas Legal Counsel
* Sarah Gardner, Solution Manager, Orange Business Services