Leveraging AWS Cloud Services and Open Source Solutions For Open Banking
Ben Slater, Chief Product Officer, Instaclustr & Ganesh Raja, Big Data Solutions Architect, AWS
Competing globally means processing billions of mobile, online and in-store transactions while meeting Payment Services Directive (PSD2). In the financial services market the demand to support hundreds of thousands of merchants in over a hundred currencies and providing transaction history for customers dating back seven or more years, requires a data platform and cloud services that will support scalable agility and flexibility.
Read more >
In this webinar, presented by AWS and Instaclustr, we will discuss how to utilize AWS and Open Source Solutions to keep up with the competitive demands of the industry.
We will also cover:
- How to deliver these capabilities quickly, efficiently and accurately
- Ways to navigate common challenges and pitfalls
- How to migrate to a cloud services platform and how AWS can help
- Open Source Solutions that take away the pain points and cost often associated with Big Data
- Best Practices for cloud services and open source solutions