Bill Bonney (CISA) Vice President, Product Management, TechVision Research and Dario Forte, CEO, and Founder of DFLabs
Cyber Security requires organizations to analyze and correlate data derived from the measurement of the right metrics. Every CISO is searching for the best practices for turning metrics and reporting into meaningful data for 3 important data sharing levels within organizations. Managing metrics and reporting for Security Operations and Incident Response can be a time consuming and costly project.
Read more >
In this webinar, our speakers will discuss how to strengthen and empower a security team’s ability to quickly assess and remediate security Incidents and data breaches.
• Review CISO’s guide for sharing SecOps and IR data with C-level, VPs, and Directors.
• Discover true priorities in breach reporting.
• Learn what organizations can do to improve the automated analysis of incidents.
• Understand the trends and benchmarks in security automation and orchestration to include metrics and reporting.
• How to orchestrate and automate processes and machine actions in order to mitigate damages.
Bill Bonney, a co-author of the seminal book for new CISOs, the CISO Desk Reference Guide – A Practical Guide for CISOs. Along with his co-authors, Bill has established the standard “go to” reference for setting up an effective Information Security program. Along with Dario Forte, CEO, and Founder of DFLabs who will also be presenting on orchestrate and automate processes. Dario Forte started his career in Incident response as a member of the Italian police. In that role, he has worked with United States governmental agencies including the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). He is Co-Editor of several ISO Standards within the 27000 series and holds the CFE, CISM and CGEIT certifications. The author of over 50 books and scientific papers, Dario has an MBA from the University of Liverpool and has completed select executive curriculum at the Harvard Business School.