Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) Platform
DFLabs is a recognized global leader in security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR). The company is led by a management team recognized for its experience in and contributions to the information security field including co-edited many industry standards such as ISO 27043 and ISO 30121. IncMan SOAR – Cyber Incidents Under Control – is the flagship product, adopted by Fortune 500 and Global 2000 organizations worldwide. DFLabs has operations in North America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia with US headquarters in Boston, MA and World headquarters in Milano, Italy. For more information visit: http://www.dflabs.com or connect with us on Twitter @DFLabs. Demos and/or trials of IncMan SOAR are available immediately.
Mike Fowler, Vice President of Professional Services and John Moran, Senior Product Manager at DFLabs
Aug 28 2018
10:00 EDT / 15:00 BST
The latest release of DFLabs IncMan SOAR platform v4.4 includes a range of additional and enhanced features and capabilities including:
- Automated event triage (START Triage)
- New bidirectional integrations
- Improvements to existing integrations
- Enhanced flexibility of runbooks
- And more...
Join this webinar to get this unique opportunity to take a look at the new and improved IncMan SOAR platform and see first-hand one of the most exciting new features and first of its kind capability, START (Simple Triage And Rapid Treatment) Triage, in action.
START Triage aims to dramatically reduce the number of security incidents generated from alerts and is being used in production by a major European bank to eliminate manual first line assessment of suspected fraudulent online transactions. IncMan SOAR has reduced triage time by 90% for cyber fraud events generated by its mainframe and other external systems. The flexible, open and customizable architecture of IncMan SOAR’s START Triage allows it to adapt to virtually any use case and data source, including network alerts, endpoint alerts, transaction fraud alerts, physical security events and threat intelligence alerts.
Empower your security analysts to accelerate detection and response of cyber incidents by combining the power of SIEM and SOAR.
Based on a new joint solution from DFLabs and LogPoint resulting from their deep two-way integration, join this webinar to see how two security operations tools can work seamlessly together fusing intelligence to improve the overall effectiveness and operational performance of your existing security program.
While a SIEM solution delivers tons of valuable information about the security status of your IT system, a SOAR solution uses this information to automate the response needed to incoming cyber threats. Combining the two will free up valuable time and resources in any security program and make for faster, smarter detection, response, and remediation of potential incidents.
Learn how to:
· Respond to all security alerts
· Automate repeatable, mundane tasks
· Orchestrate actions across multiple security tools
· Enrich raw data, allowing for more informed, effective decisions
· Reduce the mean time to detection and response
· Increase the ROI on existing security operations tools
Learn how DFLabs IncMan Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform can help to automate, orchestrate and measure your security operations and incident response processes and tasks.
Join this webinar and take a look at the latest version of IncMan SOAR, including a range of new features and integrations, and discover how we can help you to leverage your existing technologies and streamline your workflows.
Keep your cyber incidents under control by orchestrating the full incident response and investigation lifecycle, automate actions, fuse security intelligence and share knowledge with machine learning:
- Minimize Incident Resolution Time by 90%
- Maximize Analyst Efficiency by 80%
- Increase the Amount of Handled Incidents by 300%
Learn how DFLabs IncMan can help you automate, orchestrate and measure your security operations and incident response.
Join this webinar and get the unique opportunity to take a first-hand look at the new version of the IncMan Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) platform.
See in action new features and functionality including:
- New bidirectional integrations from a variety of product categories
- Enhanced flexibility of its R3 Rapid Response Runbooks with the addition of new decision nodes
- Development of IncMan’s correlation engine to allow users a more advanced view of the threat landscape
- More intelligent decisions and response actions using the Automated Responder Knowledge (DF-ARK) module
- Bolstered report engine, allowing users to create more flexible reports for a variety of purposes
- Improved dashboard and KPI features to gather a complete picture of the organization
These are just a few of the highlights, IncMan includes many other enhancements designed to streamline your orchestration, automation and response process.
Incidents are fast-paced, dynamic events, forcing responders in to stressful and unfamiliar situations. Ineffective or delayed response to an incident can potentially lead to millions of dollars in lost revenue and damages. Even seasoned response teams require structure and leadership to respond effectively to an incident.
This webinar offers a deeper look into the Incident Management System (IMS) and explains how when combined with a properly designed and implemented incident response process, the IMS can help organizations achieve a more effective and efficient incident management process, translating directly to a decrease in financial loss and reputational damage from incidents.
- One of the core requirements of an IMS is that it must remain both flexible and scalable.
- The first and most crucial step in implementing an IMS is integrating it into current organization processes and procedures.
- Incorporating an IMS can elevate incident management to a level which is simply not possible with a more ad hoc system.
- Utilizing an IMS for every incident large and small alike, will ensure that stakeholders remain proficient and in control of the process.
Join us on this webinar as we try to answer the common questions surrounding how to increase the effectiveness of incident management, including the best set up of an Incident Management System, its structure and roles, when it should be used, as well as how an organization should go about implementation.
The need to have a Security Operations Center (SOC) is becoming increasingly evident with each passing day, with data breaches being a common occurrence for many organizations around the globe. But, when organizations start thinking about setting up a SOC, they face a big dilemma - whether to build one in-house, or go with an outsourced or managed services model.
This webinar offers a deeper look into the factors that should play a role in deciding which option is a better fit for organizations, based on their needs and the resources at their disposal.
- A SOC must strike a proper balance between people, processes and technology
- People are the key to any SOC, but are scarce due to a skills shortage
- The right technologies are a key enabler for any SOC, but can often also be remotely delivered
- Getting processes right in an outsourced SOC model can be challenging, but the unavailability of skilled resources may be the bigger challenge
Join us on this webinar as we try to answer the question of how best to handle your security needs, by explaining the pros and cons of both an in-house SOC and an outsourced one, so you can make an informed decision that would be best suited for your organization.