Bots, artificial intelligence, and messaging — cost-effective, easy-to-implement automation technology —- is gaining a major foothold in customer service organizations, and the impact is palpable. Contact centers are on track to shrink by 50 percent in the next three years as routine tasks are taken over by faster, efficiency-saving bots that can triage requests, boost customer satisfaction, and offer an 8.6 percent increase in profit margin per customer.
Read more >
These technologies are also making it easy to tap into the gig economy, which is producing a growing supply of tech-savvy labor for companies that also saves costs. For workers, it means flexible arrangements with low barriers to entry, plus more satisfying employment, now that the grunt work has been eliminated by automation.
AI and automation is set to level up the workforce, the economy, and your bottom line. For a closer look at the long-term implications of automation, how to invest in the brave new world of work, and more, don’t miss this VB Live event!
Attend this webinar and learn:
* The workforce implications of customer service bots
* How bots and employees can work side-by-side
* What smart companies are doing to lay the groundwork
* Future of work - what does it look like?
* Abinash Tripathy, Co-founder, Helpshift
* Peter Ryan, Principal Analyst, Ryan Strategic Advisory
* Stewart Rogers, Analyst-at-Large, VentureBeat
* Dilan Yuksel Moderator, VentureBeat
Sponsored by Helpshift