Container technology is booming, but tools to run containers in production have not kept pace – until now. Join Portworx CTO Gou Rao as he shows you how to address the five most common problems DevOps faces when running containerized apps in production.
Read more >
You’ll learn how to:
- Get volume persistence so you don’t lose data when containers fail
- Achieve high availability with smart provisioning, replication, and failover
- Automate data management with the most popular container schedulers
- Run applications using cloud-native deployment patterns
- Deploy any containerized app with any scheduler on any infrastructure
Gou Rao is co-founder and CTO of Portworx. Previously, he was CTO and Executive Director of Dell’s Data Protection division, joining through the acquisition of Ocarina Networks. Gou holds 40+ patents, earned a B.Eng. degree from Bangalore University, and received an MS in computer science from the University of Pennsylvania.