Andrew Capon, Contributor, Euromoney
Barnaby Nelson, Regional Head of Securities Services, Greater China and North East Asia, Standard Chartered Bank
Tae Yoo, Managing Director, Client & Marketing Services, Market Development Division, HKEX
* An overview of developments in the Chinese economy and capital markets
* The RMB Investors Forum outlined — a unique perspective on international investors’ role in Chinese capital markets
* Attitudes to investing in China after a challenging year; what the survey shows
* The evolution of market access models: new channels and uptake
* The role of HKEX in opening market access and the ‘connect’ model
* Accessing mainland capital markets —equities, bonds, loans
Participation of international investors — current status, future trends
* What are the missing pieces —the role of regulation, what reforms are needed?
* Prospects for China —Moody’s rating downgrade, how big is the debt issue? Economic outlook, stock and bond market opportunities
By signing up to this webinar you agree to be contacted (by email) by the hosts Euromoney & Global Capital, as well as the sponsor Standard Chartered.