Like most companies, you probably have a process for responding to discovery requests in litigation or regulatory matters. But is that process documented? If the staff in charge of discovery left today, or if that big class action finally hit, would you be prepared? Sometimes, having a consistent, repeatable process in place can help to protect you from surprise, sanction, or high discovery costs - especially if your company has a low litigation profile.
This webcast will cover:
• How to create a discovery response plan, no matter your company size
• Understanding how good information governance practices can improve your litigation readiness
• Best practices for legal holds
• The role technology plays in eDiscovery, whether you should invest in it, or use outsourced technology services
• eDiscovery when your company stores records in the cloud