BrightTALK's reaction to cyber security's crucial topics and trends
Join BrightTALK on the forefront of cyber conversation at Infosecurity 2017.
From the 6-8 of June, BrightTALK will be leading the cyber conversation from our mobile studio at Infosecurity Europe.
Find us at stand Q90 where you can watch and listen to a range of live interviews, panels and discussions on the hot topics within the security space. We've invited the industry's leading thinkers to talk with us about GDPR, WannaCry, the IoT, privacy, incident response, cyber warfare and much much more.
June 6th @ 1300 BST - Live Panel - GDPR & Preparing for 2018
June 7th @ 1300 BST - Live Panel - How to Secure the IoT
June 8th @ 1300 BST - Live Panel - Fighting Ransomware: Lessons from WannaCry
Tune in to live panel sessions featuring the top security experts; watch in-depth, one-on-one interviews with security leaders and hear from the industry's pioneering vendors.
Josh Downs, Senior Community Manager, BrightTALK & Kai Roer, Creator of the Security Culture FrameworkRecorded: Jun 29 201710 mins
BrightTALK caught up with Kai Roer, the Creator of the Security Culture Framework for an in-depth conversation on security culture and it's value to businesses today. Kai also talks through the findings of the Security Culture Report 2017, which can be accessed via the videos attachments.
Topics up for discussion:
- The importance of building a strong culture of security at businesses to add to an overall security strategy
- How to improve security culture within your organisation
- GDPR and how to prepare effectively
- The findings of the Security Culture Report 2017
Josh Downs, BrightTALK & Hatem Naguib, SVP Security, Barracuda NetworksRecorded: Jun 29 201713 mins
BrightTALK caught up with Barracuda Network's SVP for Security Hatem Naguib for an in-depth conversation on the differences in public and private cloud; which is more secure; how security professionals can highlight the difference to their board and the steps needed to migrate.
Josh Downs, BrightTALK & Giovanni Vigna, Professor & CTO, University of Santa Barbara & LastlineRecorded: Jun 21 201713 mins
BrightTALK caught up with Giovanni Vigna from University of Santa Barbara & Lastline for an in-depth conversation on the current state of information security, today's threatscape and a discussion on the cyber industry.
Topics up for discussion:
- The difference between traditional AI & Machine Learning and the tools when applied to cyber security
- Whether the buzz surrounding the tools is legitimate
- How the human still needs to fit into the picture when using machine learning based security techniques
- How AI & Machine learning can be used for threat hunting purposes
- The WannaCry virus and what it means for the ransomware landscape and how we protect ourselves from attacks
- The value of security culture in an organisation
- Trends in the techniques used in cyber warfare
- The exponential growth of the IoT and what it means for securing the connected devices