Radiant is a robust tool for business analytics and running sophisticated models without any need for code development. It leverages the functions and tools in R and at the same time provides a user-friendly interface. With Radiant, you can manipulate and visualize your data, run different models from simple OLS to decision trees (CART) and neural networks, and evaluate your results.
The application is based on the Shiny package and can be run locally or on a server. Radiant was developed by Vicent Nijs. In this webinar, we review the tools available in Radiant and explain how easily you can use this tool without any setup or installation on your system.
Radiant key features:
• Explore: Quickly and easily summarize, visualize, and analyze your data
• Run different models: OLS, GLM, Neural Networks, Naïve Bayes and CART.
• Cross-platform: It runs in a browser on Windows, Mac, and Linux
• Reproducible: Recreate results and share work with others as a state-file or an Rmarkdown report
• Programming: Integrate Radiant's analysis functions with your own R-code
• Context: Data and examples focus on business applications
After this webinar you will learn:
• Data manipulation and running different models
• How to run advanced analytics in a browser on any device even in your tablet or iPad.
Ali has a Ph.D. in Finance from the University of Neuchatel in Switzerland and a BS in Electrical Engineering. He has extensive experience in financial modeling, quantitative modeling, and financial risk management in several US banks.