Forcepoint protects networks from the most advanced threats while saving valuable time and resources. Forcepoint Web Security Cloud & Forcepoint Email Security Cloud are built on shared TRITON architecture and Forcepoint’s Advanced Classification Engine (ACE), allowing for hassle-free maintenance and software updates to ensure the highest level of protection.
Cloud access security brokers (CASB) provide visibility and control for cloud applications (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS), and an increasingly important part of a CASB solution is to extend data loss protection for data stored in the cloud.
In this session, ESG Senior Analyst Doug Cahill, will discuss cloud trends and how deploying enterprise-class DLP and CASB solutions together can provide key value for your business, including:
- Cloud Adoption Trends
- Who is the “user”?
- Understanding The Shared Responsibility Security Model
- The Role of DevOps in Cloud Security
- The Rise of the Cloud Security Architect
Microsoft Office 365 includes native security at various levels, depending on your license. But is that enough? Osterman Research discovered that over 73% of organizations will choose to either supplement or replace native Office 365 security with third-party solutions by 2019.
In this 30-minute session, CEO and founder Mike Osterman will discuss their findings and what’s driving these organizations’ decisions, including:
- Organizations’ key priorities for securing O365
- Barriers to adoption and full migration of users
- Identifying key third-party solutions like Email Security, CASB, and DLP that can help mitigate security gaps and lower TCO
Presenter: Mike Osterman, CEO and Founder, Osterman Research
Extending the necessary control and policies in the cloud can be a daunting task for many enterprise customers. But with the right tools in place, it doesn’t have to be that way.
Join guest presenter Forrester Vice President, Principal Analyst serving Security and Risk professionals, Andras Cser as he shares their recommendations for securing data and mastering policy setting. In this 30-minute session, Andras will discuss:
- The need to protect SaaS data… AND across the IaaS and PaaS platforms
- The importance of automation
- The pros and cons of the architectural approaches
Presenter: Andras Cser, Vice President, Principal Analyst serving Security and Risk professionals, Forrester
In the past, web security mainly focused on blocking users’ access to potentially malicious web content. But the threat landscape is evolving and users are everywhere online, including cloud applications. Is your Web security solution keeping up?
In this webcast, learn how Forcepoint Web Security provides the most advanced real-time threat defense to support the anywhere, anytime workforce. Understand how Forcepoint Web Security:
• Helps increase productivity without adding needless complexity
• Uses CASB to discover and secure data in cloud applications, along with DLP to prevent data loss
• Empowers users to manage everything from one console, including shared policies and centralized reporting
Driving Office 365 adoption is an important goal - 87% of IT professionals say it's a top priority. Yet few have fully migrated their users and apps due to concerns around security, compliance and poor user experience caused by network architecture limitations and constraints.
Forcepoint's Office 365 solution can help you move past these barriers by providing the confidence you need to fully adopt the suite.
* Enhance Microsoft's integrated cloud security and regain visibility & protection against advanced attacks and data loss
* Extend compliance consistently into the Microsoft ecosystem and beyond
* Take back control of unsanctioned IT impacting the full adoption of Office 365 and maintain workforce productivity with reduced risk
* Have the right network architecture to improve user experience and reduce cost as you fully adopt the Microsoft applications and migrate users to the cloud
Join us as we explore these use cases and demonstrate how Forcepoint protects Office 365 and your expanding cloud environment.
Join IDC Senior Program Director for Cloud, Carla Arend, Salesforce Director for Security Customer Engagement, Arun Singh and Forcepoint Global CTO, Nico Fischbach for a discussion on security and a cloud-first strategy.
This 50-minute webinar addresses the top five information security lessons IT professionals have learned while transitioning to the cloud.
The topics covered include:
* Multi-cloud adoption: exposing challenges for security architectures
* Cloud application visibility and control
* Cloud-first and GDPR implications
* Data management and DLP in the cloud
* Leveraging User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) for protection"
Driving Office 365 adoption is an important goal—87% of IT professionals say it’s a top priority -- yet, few have fully migrated their users and apps, with security, regulatory and resource challenges often the cause. Security companies too, face these same fundamental challenges. As a recent Office 365 adopter, Forcepoint has first-hand experience securely migrating users to the cloud.
Join Forcepoint’s CIO and Chief Scientist as they share learnings, surprises and insights from our own migration.
* Meerah Rajavel, CIO, Forcepoint
* Dr. Richard Ford, Chief Scientist, Forcepoint
A traditional threat-centric approach focuses on prevention and detection of attacks that exploit vulnerabilities in the software. The cloud environment abolishes the “walls” that helped us feel more protected. Cloud application security requires a new user-centric approach that respects the dynamic nature of users and how they interact with data, enabling organizations to recognize and respond to real risks.
You will learn:
* How user-centric security is different than traditional threat-centric security
* How organizations can make the transition to user-centric security
* Forcepoint’s vision for securing the organization in the future
* Antti Reijonen, VP of Cloud Solutions, Forcepoint
* Dr. Richard Ford, Chief Scientist, Forcepoint
* David Coffey, VP of Cloud Security R&D, Forcepoint
Today, the average enterprise customer uses over 1,000 cloud applications, including SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), or even homegrown cloud applications. To mitigate security risks, IT leaders need to ensure assets housed in these cloud environments are secure.
According to a recent Forcepoint security survey, 56% of business decision-makers stated that it’s difficult or very difficult to promote innovation through a move to cloud while maintaining corporate security and governance.
The art of managing cloud application risk today is critically centered on making the invisible visible, while also applying the necessary control and governance. Watch this webcast to learn how Forcepoint CASB, along with DLP for Cloud Applications and Web Security solutions, can help with:
- Discovery – insight into what cloud apps are being used by employees
- Enforcement – automated threat prevention and context-aware policy enforcement
- Risk Assessment – contextual risk of applications, users, and security configurations