Raef Meeuwisse (ISACA Speaker & Author) | Slavik Markovich (Demisto) | Matthias Maier (Splunk) | Luke Potter (SureCloud)
Cyber attacks on businesses, organizations and critical infrastructure becoming the norm in 2018. Massive breaches are constantly in the news and consumers are demanding stricter data and privacy protections. Cybersecurity has never been more important to organizations, and the investment in security technology has never been greater.
Read more >
CISOs are in the spotlight, and are looking to build the best strategy to secure their organizations, customers and users.
Join top security experts for an interactive Q&A panel discussion on:
- The key factors CISOs should consider for their cybersecurity strategy
- The current and future threatscape
- Technological solutions that make CISOs' lives easier
- How organizations are coping with the shortage of qualified security workforce
- How CISOs can better communicate their strategy to the board
- Raef Meeuwisse, ISACA Expert Speaker & author Cybersecurity for Beginners
- Slavik Markovich, Founder & CEO, Demisto
- Matthias Maier, Product Marketing Director & Security Evangelist, Splunk
- Luke Potter, Cybersecurity Practice Director, SureCloud
The session will be streamed LIVE from London from the Infosecurity Europe conference.