Rapid emergence and evolution, mass consumer adoption, significant market traction and strong prospects for future growth. These few ideas summarize the bright and brief history of FinTechs, as confirmed by the latest EY FinTech Adoption Index.
This webinar will focus on EY’s 2017 findings and look to industry voices for their perspective on the FinTech landscape. The EY FinTech Adoption Index study factored more than 22,000 online interviews of digitally active consumers in 20 markets around the world. It provides a global perspective on who is using FinTech, which services they are using and their reasons for doing so.
The panel will be moderated by Imran Gulamhuseinwala OBE, Global and EMEIA FinTech Leader, EY.
* Justin Basini, CEO and Co-founder, ClearScore
* Matt Hatch, Americas FinTech Leader, EY
* Mark Brant, Managing Director, PayPal UK
Topics for discussion are:
* Findings from the EY FinTech Adoption Index: the who, what, where and why of FinTech adoption
* What traction means for a FinTech start-up
* The role of established financial institutions, investors, regulators and other industry players in supporting adoption
For more information on this year’s findings, please visit ey.com/fintechindex.