This webinar will discuss the global cybersecurity landscape, and the threats and opportunities cybersecurity is presenting for financial services organizations. Given the panel is being held exactly one year before the official General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) implementation date, panelists will be reflecting specifically on the implications of this regulation for FS organizations.
Read more >
* Cheri McGuire, Group Chief Information Security Officer, Standard Chartered Bank
* Simon Hales, Group Head of ISR, HSBC
* Tony de Bos, EY EMEIA Financial Services, Data Protection and Privacy Leader
Topics for discussion:
* Talent and awareness - building a culture that makes cybersecurity part of everyone’s job and rethinking the role of the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
* Strategy and innovation - putting cybersecurity at the heart of business strategy and ensuring that new digital innovation includes cybersecurity at the outset
* Regulation - assessing the impact GDPR will have on your organization’s people, processes and technology ahead of the 2018 implementation date
* Resilience and scalability - being prepared to recover rapidly from a cyber-breach while holding up your ecosystem to the same cybersecurity standards that you follow as an organization
This publication contains information in summary form and is therefore intended for general guidance only. It is not intended to be a substitute for detailed research or the exercise of professional judgment. Member firms of the global EY organization cannot accept responsibility for loss to any person relying on this article.