Recommended Audience: Telecom Directors and Managers, Network Directors and Managers, Mobility Directors and Managers, IT Procurement, IT Finance, IT Architects
Amalgam Insights has been covering the Telecom Expense Management (TEM) market for over a decade. In May of 2017, Gartner released "Market Guide for Telecom Expense Management Services, 2017". In this guide, Amalgam believes that eight key vendors were overlooked that can provide enterprise-grade services and represent billions of dollars in technology spend including:
* A pioneer in Robotic Process Automation
* The largest standalone TEM in Europe
* A SaaS solution partnering with IBM, Unisys, and Verizon
* A Fortune 1000-focused vendor with 100% referenceable clients
* A fast-growing technology management platform built on ServiceNow
* A commercial and government-focused vendor with over 4 million lines under management
* The largest Australian provider with over 500,000 items under management
* One of the Bay Area's best rated places to work with spend management expanding to IoT, data center, & SD-WAN
Recommended Audience: IT finance and budget managers, telecom expense directors and managers, cloud and software sourcing managers.
AI presents a framework for managing cloud, telecom, and software consumption in a Hybrid IT world. A must-attend for IT executives managing multi-million dollar cloud, telecom, mobility, and/or software budgets.
In this webinar, Amalgam Insights provides a framework for the CIO and CFO offices to understand the fragmented world of Technology Consumption Management, which you need to understand if you manage: