Recommended Audience: CIOs, CFOs, Enterprise Architects, IT Project Managers, IT Procurement, IT Service, IT Finance
This webinar provides key tips on the Cloud Service Management market, including the drivers, best practices and top vendors including, but not limited to:
HP Project New Stack
IBM Cloud Asset Management
Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service is growing rapidly as companies replace obsolete data center servers and storage with "The Cloud." As companies use more services from multiple regions and even multiple vendors, Cloud Computing becomes yet another management headache where discounts, service levels, and IT governance can go unenforced.
Recommended audience: CIO, CFO, Chief Procurement Officers, Finance Directors and Managers, Controllers, IT Procurement, Procurement Directors and Managers, Sales and Marketing Operations Directors and Managers
In this webinar, Amalgam introduces a new set of solutions focused on enterprise SaaS expense management, a $40 billion+ global market that is largely unmanaged at this point.
Amalgam estimates that less than 5% of SaaS spend is currently centrally managed. The other 95% is hiding in expense reports and one-off accounts that escape corporate control. No rules, no buik discounts, no disputes, no contract enforcement or negotiations.
Stop the insanity! Learn which vendors to consider to manage an expense that may now represent $5,000 or more per employee in your organization.
Recommended Audience: CIO, CFO, Procurement officers, IT Finance, IT Sourcing.
Telecom Expense has traditionally been the most challenging of IT costs to manage. With the emergence of Software-as-a-Service, Cloud Computing, the Internet of Things, and software defined networks, the rest of the IT world is quickly catching up.
This webinar will provide best practices for expanding your existing telecom expense management program into a bigger IT management program to take advantage of the robust capabilities and vendor management experience already in TEM. This presentation will include anonymized end user examples and a list of vendors with experience in managing non-telecom expense categories.
Role-Based Expert Enhancement Platforms (REEPs) are the future of embedded Artificial Intelligence.
Amalgam Insights believes that the key to success for artificial intelligence is embedded AI aligned to role-specific and industry-specific challenges. The goal is to provide focused outputs that enhance the best judgment of subject matter experts. This leads to a core mission of Amalgam Insights: improving the consumption of enterprise technology.
Based on interviews with dozens of enterprise application platform users, application vendors, and machine learning providers, Amalgam Insights described how lessons from embedded BI and application analytics can be used to create the next-generation of embedded AI and embedded machine learning applications.
Update: Amalgam Insights' report "8 Hidden Gems for Telecom Expense Management" now available: http://amalgaminsights.com/product/vendor-smartlist-8-hidden-gems-for-telecom-expense-management/
Recommended Audience of Business managers considering a telecom, network, SaaS, or cloud services audit including:
Telecom Directors and Managers, Network Directors and Managers, Mobility Directors and Managers, IT Procurement, IT Finance, IT Architects
Amalgam Insights has been covering the Telecom Expense Management (TEM) market for over a decade. In May of 2017, Gartner released "Market Guide for Telecom Expense Management Services, 2017". In this guide, Amalgam believes that eight key vendors were overlooked that can provide enterprise-grade services and represent billions of dollars in technology spend including:
* Asignet - A pioneer in Robotic Process Automation
* Ezwim - The largest standalone TEM in Europe
* GSG - A SaaS solution partnering with IBM, Unisys, and Verizon
* ICOMM - A Fortune 1000-focused vendor with 100% referenceable clients
* Mobichord - A fast-growing technology management platform built on ServiceNow
* Netplus - A commercial and government-focused vendor with over 4 million lines under management
* Smartbill - The largest Australian provider with over 500,000 items under management
* Vcom - One of the Bay Area's best rated places to work with spend management expanding to IoT, data center, & SD-WAN
Recommended Audience: IT finance and budget managers, telecom expense directors and managers, cloud and software sourcing managers.
AI presents a framework for managing cloud, telecom, and software consumption in a Hybrid IT world. A must-attend for IT executives managing multi-million dollar cloud, telecom, mobility, and/or software budgets.
In this webinar, Amalgam Insights provides a framework for the CIO and CFO offices to understand the fragmented world of Technology Consumption Management, which you need to understand if you manage: