A range of powerful technology platforms—mobility, high-performance wireless, AI and the Internet of Things (IoT), smart connected solutions, fast deployments, and of course, digital transformation—share the same backbone: Ethernet. It’s the power behind the seamless delivery of a wide range of applications across networks for an increasingly broad array of industries, including finance, healthcare, retail, federal and municipal organizations, energy, and IT, among others.
Read more >
Join us on September 27th at 1 p.m. ET for “Ethernet: Building a Bridge to Digital Transformation,” a webinar from Comcast Business, where our expert panelists will explore the role that Ethernet plays in digital transformation, particularly in supporting networks and enterprises.
We’ll explore how Ethernet serves digital transformation by:
• Helping to standardize services, bolster scalability, and enhance both
overall quality and service management.
• Working with other technologies to play a critical role in deploying
applications from the core to the edges of your Wide Area Network.
• Supporting data center, distributed enterprises, and cloud connectivity,
easy integration for IP networks, and network simplification.
• Enabling a wide range of applications, such as imaging, video
telepresence, and BD/DR, and more.
Our panelists are:
• Wayne Hickey, Advisor, Product Marketing at Ciena. His focus is on building solutions to all market segments.
• Susan Campbell, Senior Director—Product Management, Ethernet
and Transport, Comcast Business.