Becoming more competitive with big data today means having the right technology to uncover new insights from your data and make critical business decisions in real time. Qubole and Microsoft help companies activate their big data in the cloud to uncover insights that improve customer engagement, increase revenue, and lower costs.
Join experts from Qubole and Microsoft as they discuss how to activate your big data and how to get the most out of open source technologies on the cloud. In this webinar, you'll learn:
- How to modernize with data lakes and data warehouses on the cloud
- Strategies for boosting business value out of Machine Learning and advanced analytics with Qubole on Azure
- How to reduce costs, control risks, and improve data governance as you build your data pipelines
- The importance of data security and privacy
- Real world examples of successful companies activating their big data
Americas Global Black Belt, Data & AI at Microsoft
Nate Shea-han has been with Microsoft for 14 years and has spent the last 8 years focused on the helping Microsoft customers transform their business in the cloud on the Azure platform. Currently he has responsibilities across the United States, Canada and Latin America for Microsoft’s AI, big data, and analytics offerings. Nate has also worked extensively with Microsoft partner community.
Shaun Van Staden
Solutions Architect, Qubole
Shaun Van Staden has 19 years of experience in enterprise software managing advanced analytics projects, as a developer, DBA, business analyst and now a solutions architect. As a solutions architect manager, Shaun is responsible for supporting business development and sales at Qubole and helping customers transform their use cases for the cloud. Prior to Qubole, Shaun worked as a solutions architect at NICE Systems and Merced Systems (acquired by NICE).