The days of securing a well-defined perimeter around your organization are gone. The cloud, mobile technologies, the internet of things (IoT) and diverse user groups freely exchange data across digital ecosystems, network and economies. This fluidity, however, means that organizations must secure access at multiple points throughout the organization, or risk letting in intruders seeking to hijack data.
To manage the increasingly diverse digital landscape, IT and security managers need to move beyond usernames and passwords, and expand their use of multi-factor authentication (MFA) to help provide secure and convenient access to the critical data and systems users need. On this webinar our panel of experts will address how secure authentication can help enable GRC across the digital ecosystem, and they will share tips on:
• Securing access at all points across applications, devices, users and environments.
• Sharing insights across security systems to strengthen security.
• Collecting and analyzing information to stop attacks.
• How MFA can transform secure access—to any application, from any device, anywhere, at any time.
• Strengthening identity assurance with privileged users.
Moderator: Colin Whittaker, founder of Informed Risk Decisions
Panelists: Jerrod Chong, SVP of Product at Yubico; Richard Bird, Chief Customer Information Officer at Ping Identity; Teju Shyamsundar, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Okta; and Andy Smith, Vice President of Product Marketing at Centrify.