Your financial services network is critical to operations and that makes it a juicy target for cyberthreats like ransomware and data breaches. What can you do? Inline security tools can be an effective solution, but represent multiple points of possible failure, particularly as network speeds increase because they simply can’t keep up. But if they go down, so can your network. And the difference of a nanosecond can severely impact currency, stock trading, and critical financial transactions.
To provide pervasive visibility into data in motion and maintain compliance in high-speed networks, many financial services companies have turned to next-generation network packet brokers (NGNPB), which offer flexible inline bypass protection. This feature automates access to traffic, scales and optimizes existing monitoring infrastructure, and simplifies rollout of new technology. NGNPB also:
• Delivers complete network-wide visibility across physical, virtual and cloud environments.
• Scales metadata extraction for improved forensics.
• Isolates applications for targeted inspection.
• Gives you visibility into encrypted traffic for threat detection.
See how you can strengthen security while ensuring network uptime and reducing costs. Learn how a simplified, resilient, and scalable architecture can:
• Maximize tool efficiency by providing the right data to the right tools and by offloading processor-intensive tasks such as SSL decryption.
• Scale to speed of the network without “rip and replace” by load balancing across tool groups.
• Remove single points of failure and increase availability of both the tools and the network.
• Give you operational agility to seamlessly add, remove, and upgrade tools, and instantly change between detection and prevention modes.
Find out how both network and security teams can operate faster and safer in a swiftly evolving cybersecurity landscape within regulated industries such as financial services–register today!