Each year, Microsoft and Cisco take center stage at Enterprise Connect, delivering an avalanche of Unified Communications (UC) updates and announcements and this year will be no different! From Microsoft Teams to Cisco Spark, from enterprise Voice to the Broadsoft mashup – there are many messages to unpack.
Join this webinar to understand Microsoft and Cisco’s key messages and current focus, balanced with a dose of enterprise reality. Bill Haskins, Wainhouse Research UC Analyst, will lead this lively discussion along with Tata Communications product leaders Chad Elford, Director of Cisco Powered UCaaS Solutions, and David Spears, Director of Microsoft Cloud Solutions.
They’ll explore hybrid deployments, and a dual Microsoft and Cisco environment. There’s a lot to unpack on the state of play in UC - Microsoft Teams, Cisco Spark and everything from enterprise Voice to the Broadsoft mashup. Cisco and Microsoft are at the forefront of change that’s happening in the enterprise communications and collaboration space. The webinar will explore what each companies’ vision is for the future of UC.
Takeaways from this webcast:
• Microsoft and Cisco Talking Points from Enterprise Connect 2018
• Microsoft Messaging vs. Enterprise Reality
• Cisco Messaging vs. Enterprise Reality
• What are Microsoft and Cisco Customers Asking for Right Now?
• How do Hosting Partners Address the Challenges Associated with Hybrid Vendor Environments?
•UC Announcements, Challenges and Trends