The customer journey is not always as linear as seeing an ad and then buying online or in store. They might have called into your call center first to make an appointment or request a quote, then visited your store or branch to window shop, and then maybe even called back weeks later to complete the purchase. Call analytics and location data are two powerful insights into the omnichannel customer journey that brands are increasingly integrating into their measurement and customer journey mapping. In this session, DialogTech’s Director of Content Marketing, Blair Symes and Cuebiq’s CEO, Antonio Tomarchio will share what’s possible as well as real world case studies for each.
Cuebiq will share how location data can:
- Map customers’ behavior patterns and help refine marketing strategy, messaging, and ad planning.
- Target offers based on offline behaviors and purchase intent, helping fine-tune marketing and advertising strategies.
- Measure if users exposed to an ad visited the store and how long they spent there and close the loop on how online,
TV, and other ad formats drive consumer behavior.
DialogTech will explain how call analytics can:
- Enable data-driven strategies to optimize digital ad spend to drive higher-converting callers.
- How to target audiences likely to call with the right search, Facebook, and display ads.
- How marketing can influence the call experience and help sales convert more callers to customers.
- How marketers are analyzing what happens on calls for insights to improve ROI.