Massive data breaches are a dime a dozen these days, affecting more people that before and exposing the highly personal information of millions of consumers. Uber is the latest company to disclose a major breach, joining Equifax from a few months ago, in which the names, addresses and other personal data got stolen by hackers.
Join this interactive Q&A panel discussion to learn more about:
- Impact and lessons learned from the Uber breach
- What should enterprises do to better protect their customer data?
- How can we address the growing threat of cyber attacks?
Some of the industry's top minds will provide their insights on the impact of the recent breaches on consumers, organizations and policy.
- William Leichter, VP Marketing, Virsec Systems (Moderator)
- Chris Morales, Head of Security Analytics, Vectra Networks
- Jason Kent, CTO, AsTech Consulting