- Broadcast LIVE from Las Vegas during Black Hat 2017 -
Cybersecurity investment has gone through the roof in recent years. Yet, there is a global shortage of qualified professionals to fill a growing number of open cybersecurity roles. According to a recent study by Frost & Sullivan, the global cybersecurity workforce will be short by around 1.8 million people by 2022.
How do organizations cope with the growing demand for security professionals, especially in an age of ever-expanding attack surface and more frequent and sophisticated cyber attacks?
Watch this live video panel of experts as they discuss the current trends shaping the cybersecurity industry, the need for diversity and inclusion, and strategies enterprises can employ to stay ahead of the game.
- Joyce Brocaglia, Founder/CEO of Alta Associates & Founder of the Executive Women's Forum
- Angela Messer, Senior Partner, Cyber Business and Talent Lead, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Jason Painter, Co-Founder & President of Queercon, the largest social network of LGBT hackers in the world
- Suzanne Hall, Managing Director, Advisory Services, PwC