85% of organisations are committed to a multi-cloud architecture. The other 15% are probably doing it by accident. However, with every additional cloud comes increased operational complexity, a new set of interfaces, and another potential security loophole to worry about.
Help your organisation nullify these challenges and succeed in a multi-cloud world by providing the key principles, solutions, technologies, and tools that enable you to deliver services consistently, efficiently, and securely across all your clouds.
In this webinar, you will learn:
5 key principles including abstraction, standardisation, and automation ‒ the new imperatives for network operations
How planning for a multi-cloud architecture will help you avoid the pitfalls of disparate environments across multiple cloud providers
Common use cases that will give you the confidence to deploy your cloud apps in a fast, controlled, and more secure manner.