Satya Gupta (Virsec Systems), Shawn Burke (SungardAS), Vamshi Sriperumbudur (CipherCloud), William Leichter (Virsec)
In the aftermath of the Equifax data breach, both consumers and enterprises are scrambling for ways to minimize the impact. Since highly personal information was exposed (social security numbers, addresses, birthdays), the implications of this breach could haunt us in the long-term future.
Read more >
What are the lessons of this breach to individuals, as well as organizations?
Join this interactive panel discussion with security experts to learn:
- The short and long-term effects of this data breach
- What you can do to protect yourself and your organization
- How to protect against future scams
- Why breaches happen and how organizations can improve their breach prevention efforts, as well as employ technologies and process for faster breach detection and response
- How to improve cyber security going into 2018
- Satya Gupta, CTO, Virsec Systems
- Shawn Burke, Global Chief Security Officer, Sungard Availability Services
- Vamshi Sriperumbudur, VP Marketing, CipherCloud
- William Leichter, VP Marketing, Virsec Systems