Everything evolves, and the current evolution in business speed and performance has been led by the cloud. From data centers to workloads, it’s impacted and shifted the way we process and deliver information. In fact, according to the 2018 Cisco Global Cloud Index, cloud data center traffic will represent 95 percent of total data center traffic by 2021 and SaaS workloads will comprise 75 percent of total cloud workloads.
Read more >
In addition, virtualization in the cloud and across your business network serves as a catalyst for greater automation. Taken together, infrastructure modernization and automation are critical to effectively meeting the increasingly rigorous demands to create new customer experiences and operate more effectively.
Today’s modern businesses require a new foundation for success, and software-defined networks will play a key role. Join us on Wednesday, March 14th, for “Infrastructure Modernization: Software-Defining Your Business,” a free webinar from Comcast Business. Our expert panelists will share insights about:
- Automation: The key to network modernization;
- Simplifying WAN management;
- 5 things to know about network virtualization;
- How software defined networks support digital transformation; and
- Features of a scalable, cost-effective, strategic SDN solution.
Meet our panelists:
- John Burke, principal research analyst, Nemertes Research. John advises key enterprise and vendor clients, conducts and analyzes primary research, and writes thought-leadership pieces across a wide variety of topics.
- Allan Langfield, executive director, product management at Comcast Business, manages challenges and implements effective strategies for growing and enhancing product, process, and organizational capabilities.