Red Hat JBoss Middleware transformat your costly, hard-to-manage application infrastructure into one that is truly dynamic across multiple environments. That's why thousands of customers around the globe - large and small, in early every vertical - trust Red Hat JBoss Middleware.
Duncan Doyle, Technical Marketing Manager, Red Hat
Being able to create and easily re-define business rules is a competitive advantage in today's quickly-changing environment. Business rules are at the heart of every organization’s operations. They define the laws and regulations to which the organization is bound, they drive business process decisions, and they determine pricing of products and services.
Microservices modularize monoliths into small services with open and standard interfaces that can be individually implemented, deployed and scaled. Containers provide the environment where microservices operate (OS, runtime, libraries, configuration).
Join this webinar to see how Red Hat® JBoss® BRMS and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform:
- Help you quickly extract documented or implicit business rules and explicitly define them with a standard and centrally managed rules language.
- Let you package those explicitly defined rules into containers and deploy them as microservices.
The ability to integrate APIs from multiple sources is critical to success. New approaches to enterprise integration, backed by flexible, cloud-ready technologies, are necessary. Agile integration, an architectural approach, combines agile methods and practices with technologies for the purpose of rapidly integrating applications and data.The webcast will present how to achieve an agile application integration environment on your journey to becoming a digital business.
We will discuss:
- How agile integration can benefit your organization and make it more responsive to market demands
- Successful agile application integration approaches
- Best practices for implementing an agile application integration environment
The webcast is intended for system architects and application developers.
IT organizations that rely on legacy platforms and traditional development processes struggle to innovate and keep up with competitive pressures and the high rate of change demanded by customers. Application and infrastructure modernization is needed and while many organizations are interested in making this change, they often find themselves asking, “Where and how do we begin?”
In this webinar we’ll share best practices from successful IT modernization and migration projects to help you get started on your digital transformation journey. Topics include:
- Analyzing large-scale application portfolios for modernization opportunities.
- Modernizing existing applications with containers, CI/CD, and DevOps principles.
- Creating a business case.
- Structuring transformation project teams.
- A proven methodology for migrations.
Given the sheer pace of innovation and ever-increasing competition in today’s marketplace, organizations are leaning on the CIO more than ever before to lead a lean, agile enterprise. For IT teams, this has translated into delivering faster, at greater scale, and more efficiently.
These same demands have also catalyzed a demand for new applications that are delivered both more nimbly and more quickly. This places further stress on the IT Operations team, as they are now tasked with providing a scalable, on-demand infrastructure that can service both developers and the business.
As these expectations converge, IT leaders can no longer focus solely on a management strategy – they must also consider, “What is our automation strategy?” Red Hat and Intel are bring together senior IT executives from across industries for this webinar: Driving Change in IT Ops through Automation. Join us for a brief presentation that will explore how automation can help transform IT operations for the next generation of IT management, followed by a panel of senior IT executives as they discuss the challenges and best practices related to these topics and more.
Virtualization configuration management should be an easy and automated process that allows your team to continuously deliver innovation. Furthermore, you need to be able to provide speed, efficiency, and security for the DevOps and virtualization administration teams with simple architecture and management tools.
In this webinar, you'll learn how Red Hat® Virtualization and Ansible Tower by Red Hat can help your organization to:
> Quickly and easily provision, deprovision, take inventory, and manage your virtual infrastructure.
> Empower your non-administrative users to confidently and securely request and manage virtual resources using provided playbooks.
> Provide flexibility and control while speeding up development.
> Add new capabilities to your continuous integration, improving the cycle times and agility of your application teams.
Massive changes in healthcare delivery, regulation, and payment make connectivity and integration more important than ever. Collaboration can be among patients and doctors, among hospital staff, and among hospitals and other healthcare organizations—including insurance companies. APIs are a great tool in facilitating this collaboration.
Join this webinar to learn about Red Hat® integration technologies that provide healthcare business value beyond integration and API engines to support value-based and patient-centered care, healthcare Internet of Things (IoT), and other emerging healthcare goals.
• How integrated, open source offerings can provide seamless, intelligent, and transformative interoperability.
• How APIs can facilitate collaboration.
• How APIs support digital services in healthcare.
• The highlights of Red Hat JBoss® Fuse, Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform, and related technologies.
• How this unique approach helps meet the pressing interoperability requirements in healthcare with flexible deployment options.
• How Red Hat customers are using this technology now.
Assessing performance of a general and flexible business process management (BPM) products and solutions is challenging. It's notoriously difficult to assess, measure, and accurately predict how a product or solution will scale under normal use and load. Each user's unique business requirements and specific implementation design must be taken into account.
Red Hat has partnered with Vizuri, an IT consulting firm, to provide you with a performance test tool for any BPM framework or process server. The BPM performance test tool can be used to model and assess many different scenarios simulating a set of reusable resources. The results will be a uniform performance evaluation that accounts for as much end-user process design and implementation variability as feasible.
Join this webcast to learn more about this tool through a case study on Red Hat® JBoss® BPM Suite.
Process-oriented mobile applications have the power to transform the way organizations approach digital business. To get these apps to market fast and adapt them on the fly, low-code development tools and approaches are necessary to take the burden off IT and let the business self-serve via the citizen developer.
Watch this webcast to learn about:
- Why digital business places new demands on process-oriented mobile applications.
- Agile business automation—the intersection of mobile, business process management (BPM), and low code.
- 3 mobile and BPM use cases from the field: Field workforce management, asset management, and self-service applications.
APIs, integration, containers and a range of other technologies are all creating new opportunities to retool enterprise IT. However, using these new tools to forge a coherent platform strategy that is flexible yet robust remains as tough as ever. In this webinar Steve Willmott, Sr. Director and Head of API Infrastructure at Red Hat, discusses how to address the platform challenge using key insights from real-world customer examples.
Fully supported, agile, and cost-effective cloud integration platforms based on industry standards are ideal for healthcare organizations. With broad connectivity and support for Health Level 7 (HL7) transaction sets and more than 150 standard connectors, Red Hat JBoss Fuse can help streamline operations, simplify development and deployment, and easily adapt to industry changes.
The healthcare industry is rapidly changing, and with oceans of sensitive data and complex networks, it's crucial for health IT teams to stay on top of the trends.
During this webinar, we'll cover:
- How integrated, open source offerings can provide seamless, intelligent, and transformative interoperability.
- An overview of Red Hat JBoss Fuse and related technologies such as complex event processing, rules, and application program interface (API) management.
- How this unique approach helps meet the pressing interoperability requirements in healthcare.
The world is full of scheduling problems: employees to shifts, delivery routes to vehicles, aircraft and crews to flights, and manufacturing jobs to machines, just to name a few. Solving these problems optimally is often key to a businesses’ success, and yet the technology and knowledge needed to do it is often only available to the largest of enterprises. Until now.
Red Hat® JBoss® BRMS includes a business resource planner based on the popular OptaPlanner open source project. It offers a range of powerful optimization algorithms that enable regular Java™ developers to quickly build solvers for many common optimization problems.
Watch this webcast with the OptaPlanner to:
- Work through some actual examples and use cases whose solutions demonstrate business benefits.
- Leave equipped with tools and resources to start solving your own business planning problems.
- Discover how digital transformation and open source are changing the face of business and IT operations