Like many technologies, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are "just right" for some types of problems, but are often over-sold for others they are just not well-suited for. This webinar will dive into the characteristics of problems that AI/ML can greatly help enterprise security teams solve, but also contrast those against use cases where AI/ML is a much higher risk for those same resource-strapped teams. In those situations, the technology can actually worsen the skills deficit in the organization, rather than making it better.
Read more >
Attending this webinar will give you a framework for evaluating AI/ML technologies, including:
- When can AI/ML indeed replace people, and when is it better suited to assist people?
- What types of threats is it best suited for?
- How does AI/ML fit in with other methodologies like security analytics, for threat detection?
- How can AI/ML help with security investigations and incident response?
- How can organizations evaluate vendor claims and ask them the right questions?