Does KYC & AML Compliance Come At The Cost of a Great Customer Onboarding Experience?
Read more >
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How you can meet compliance requirements without disrupting the customer onboarding experience
- How companies can accelerate their KYC & AML process from weeks to minutes
- How organizations can use technology to effortlessly verify the identity of both customers as individuals and customers as businesses
- How organizations can access identity data from hundreds of data vendors under one contract
- How to verify customer identity in emerging markets, where customers have traditionally been wary of identity verification procedures.
As new and disruptive technologies transform existing ways of doing business, they are fundamentally changing the ways in which money moves around the world. Even as technology has made it exponentially easier to exchange value for money, it’s network effects have opened the door to a new set of threats and challenges posed by bad actors.
As lawmakers take cognizance of these changes, the regulatory environment is placing more demands on regulated entities such as payment platforms, online marketplaces, fintech providers, traditional financial institutions, cryptocurrencies etc. Indeed, regulation is tightening the noose around the compliance function, and never has it been more important to ensure that your organization is complying with Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws.
But this has very important implications for the vendor-customer relationship. How does compliance perform customer due diligence (CDD) to its satisfaction without placing too many demands on the customer? How does it verify the identity of its customers without making them uncomfortable? How does it fulfill its own requirements without disrupting and delaying application processing times, and forcing customers to churn early?
Join Ryan Creamore, Director of Sales, Trulioo, for a lively discussion.