In the space of storing, managing and protecting data, different approaches for handling information are used. The advent of cloud has brought in compelling benefits, but the amount of data that organizations continue to store is growing exponentially, resulting in mostly unrelated solutions that have lead to the rise of Hybrid IT. On the Data Protection side, Businesses increasingly demand 100% uptime with no data loss, or what IDC refers to as the "new race to zero" – 0 RPO and 0 RTO. Such scenarios are still unrealistic for all but the most expensive and demanding applications that can afford fully redundant systems.
IT organizations are improving the performance of their storage stacks and gradually driving down their RPO and RTO. Unfortunately, in most cases, this requires a complex strategy of interrelated components, which are often vendor and platform-specific, leaving IT to manually manage multiple systems and increasing the overall complexity of their environments.
Join this session to learn about:
- The latest advances in converging your storage and backup stack and how this can radically change the way you manage data
- The current challenges of copy data management and how to address them
- A dive into a TCO study depicting the savings achieved through this architectural change
- Why snapshots are obsolete and you to achieve near-instant data recovery
- A look into additional use cases of copy data for DevOps team
The technology advances presented in this session were recently recognized by Frost & Sullivan with the award for Technology Innovation for Data Storage and Management.
Join us for a 360 view from our Industry Expert, Jacob Cherian, VP of Product Strategy at Reduxio and previously Dell Inventor of the Year, as well as a Fireside chat with a Keith Worthington, IT Manager at LineMaster of the technology being presented.