Join SWIFT and Huntswood for an interactive discussion to help you address your sanctions compliance challenges.
Read more >
In many markets regulators now require you to screen transactions and customers against a number of rapidly evolving sanctions lists.
Automated filtering tools, while effective, will generate false positives and false negatives. Follow up investigations must be conducted manually, which is time consuming and risky.
This webinar will explain how implementing best practices can help you fulfil auditing and transparency requirements while also improving operational efficiency and reducing costs.
In addition, we will cover how to:
- Address evolving sanctions regulatory requirements
- Simplify conversations with regulators
- Balance internal resources for effectiveness and efficiency
- Optimise global and internal list management
- Upgrade your screening platforms without disrupting business operations
Meet the panellists
- Graham Hooper, Huntswood FCR Advisory Panel Member (formerly Director of Financial Crime Risk at Lloyds Banking Group)
- Stephen Elliot, Managing Director of Financial Crime, Information and Payments, Huntswood
- Tony Wicks, Head of AML and Fraud Prevention Initiatives, SWIFT (moderator)
Date: Thursday, 14th June | Time: 13:00 GMT
Not sure you can join? You can still register as we will be sharing the recording following the event.