Data breaches are on the rise, affecting millions of people around the world. With personal information exposed to cyber criminals and up for sale, the impact of a breach can continue to haunt its victims for months, and even years to come.
Join top security experts for this interactive Q&A panel as they discuss:
- The current (broken) state of security and the role identity plays in cyber-attacks
- Zero trust framework: Guiding principles and paradigms
- The massive rethink underway that redefines security to follow identity
- What you can do today to adopt a Zero Trust model and reduce risk through the power of next-gen access
- Recommendations for prevention of data breaches
- Amar Singh, CEO & Founder, Wisdom of Crowds, Cyber Management Alliance
- Barry Scott, CTO – EMEA, Centrify
- Nick Bilogorskiy, Cybersecurity Strategist, Juniper Networks
- Raef Meeuwisse, ISACA Expert Speaker & author Cybersecurity for Beginners
The session will be streamed LIVE from London from the Infosecurity Europe conference.