Prasad Raviraj Solutions Marketing SR Manager, Security
Price, agility, scale, global footprint, and availability of emerging technologies (such as AI, Serverless, IOT, etc) within the cloud platforms have contributed to the rapid adoption of multicloud by businesses across the globe. However, helping business adopt these technologies and deployment models while keeping the network safe from attack is a major challenge for even the most seasoned of security professionals. In this session we will explore how a three-pronged approach using Juniper Networks Unified Cybersecurity Platform can help businesses get multicloud security right.
Lee Fisher, Head of Security Business EMEA, Juniper NetworksRecorded: Jun 13 201823 mins
No matter where we look, everyday there is news of another hack, another data breach and another headache for security teams to deal with. Is it time to look at the security models we use and ask, if they are not effective today, how are they expected to be suitable going forwards? What models should our businesses adopt?
Lee Fisher, Head of Security Business EMEA, at Juniper Networks discusses how security has matured, and proposes a new approach to protect our future.
Gitte Bendzulla, General Counsel at JuniperRecorded: May 15 20184 mins
Gitte Bendzulla, Juniper Networks’ General Counsel for EMEA is back to discuss the first stage of Juniper’s compliance journey and covers constructing a GDPR program and team to identify the risk factors within the GDPR assessment process. For further insight into Juniper’s journey to GDPR, visit the content hub at http://www.juniperemea.net/gdpr
Stage 2 - Design of Operational Controls: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/16375/321645
Gitte Bendzulla General Counsel at JuniperRecorded: May 15 20184 mins
In this latest video, Gitte Bendzulla, Juniper Networks’ General Counsel for EMEA talks about the design of operational controls and how this can lead to a smoother and consistent road to GDPR compliance in the long term. For further insight into Juniper’s journey to GDPR, visit the content hub at http://www.juniperemea.net/gdpr
Stage 1 - Implementing a GDPR program: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/16375/321639
Laurence Pitt, Global Security Strategy Director at Juniper NetworksRecorded: May 8 20183 mins
Cybersecurity with data protection ensures an early warning of a breach and allows maximum time for remediation. Juniper Networks looks at how a Software Defined Secure Network can help change your thinking from network security to Security From Your Network. For further insight into Juniper’s journey to GDPR, visit the content hub at http://www.juniperemea.net/gdpr
With exponential growth in ransomware during the last two years, we're all asking how to stay safe. In this presentation you will learn more about the different types of attack which are used to extort money, along with guidance on how to avoid them.
Laurence Pitt, Global Security Strategy Director & Steven Jacques Consulting EngineerRecorded: Apr 10 201837 mins
At Juniper, we’re deep into our journey to GDPR compliance and we meet lots of enterprise customers working towards the same objective. So, how are their GDPR efforts shaping up?
There are three recurring challenges we see our customers encountering:
1. “GDPR defines best practices for data-governance, so how do we understand the data we hold and how it is being used?” You need robust data collection, analysis, correlation, and auditing capabilities. We’ll tell you how you can achieve this.
2. “In the event of a data breach occurring, how can I quickly secure it and notify the regulator within 72 hours?” Having end-to-end visibility and security across your network is the start point. We’ll explain how.
3. How do I keep my business protected from the sheer volume of threats? We’ll discuss how you can simplify your security strategy to free up resources.
We’ll take you through a detailed discussion using real-life customer scenarios that bring to life actionable solutions to each scenario.
If you are responsible for GDPR in your organization, this webinar is unmissable.
Laurence Pitt, Global Security Strategy Director at Juniper NetworksRecorded: Mar 21 201842 mins
A discussion around the role and the evolution of data. We will also cover the importance of protecting data throughout its lifecycle.
We will look at:
- Fundamental changes in the way we live, work and communicate
- How we have become highly reliant on data, so it means more to us
- The increasing value of data and why we need to protect it
Presenter: Laurence Pitt, Global Security Strategy Director at Juniper Networks
Franklyn Jones VP of Security Marketing Juniper Networks and Juan Perez Consulting Engineer Specialist Juniper NetworksRecorded: Feb 27 201853 mins
Juniper recently acquired Cyphort, a software security firm that offers advanced threat detection, analytics, and mitigation platform. This webinar will provide an introduction to the Cyphort Advanced Threat Detection Technology which will be rebranded to Juniper Advanced Threat Appliance allowing for both cloud-based and on premise-based advanced threat protection.
All attendees will walk away with a high-level understanding of Cyphort, such as:
- Components of the Cyphort solution
- Understanding of deployment and operation in network
- Security and productivity problems Cyphort solves for customers
- Market opportunities for VARs
- Market research validating the industry need for Cyphort
What You Will Learn:
- How Cyphort will strengthen Juniper’s security portfolio for the ultimate security platform for both on-premises and cloud
- The seven questions to ask CISO's and Security Analysts
- How combining Detection, Analytics and Automation gives CISO’s and Security teams exactly what they want