Data-driven organizations rely on analytic databases to load, store, and analyze volumes of data at high speed to derive timely insights. Data volumes within modern organization's information ecosystems are rapidly expanding—placing significant performance demands on legacy architectures. Today, to fully harness their data to gain competitive advantage, businesses need modern scalable architectures and high levels of performance and reliability to provide timely analytical insights.
To address this need, McKnight Consulting Group conducted a benchmark study, which focuses on the performance of cloud-enabled, enterprise-ready, relationally-based, analytical-workload solutions. The benchmark results were insightful in revealing the query execution performance and some of the differentiators.
Join William McKnight, President of McKnight Consulting Group and Emma McGrattan, SVP of Engineering at Actian, for a live webinar discussing the benchmark and reviewing the landscape of analytical cloud database technology.
Gain insight into:
- What to look for in real-world use cases when choosing an analytical database
- How to objectively evaluate analytical database performance in the cloud.
- What can you apply from these cloud benchmark numbers to your use case?
- What is different about optimizing cloud-based database performance?
- What really matters when choosing a database for today and tomorrow?