The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union law, but it's going to impact businesses beyond the EU. Basically, any business that collects and processes personal data of EU individuals will need to achieve GDPR compliance by deadline day, May 25th, 2018.
What are the privacy & security requirements for being GDPR compliant? -
- Why we should think beyond GDPR when it comes to improving data security?
- Are you compliant / ready when GDPR goes into effect next month?
- What are some last-minute items to complete before the GDPR deadline?
Join top experts for this interactive Q&A roundtable, streamed LIVE during RSAC week, as they discuss the implication of GDPR on managing digital identity, customer data, privacy and cyber security.
- Dr. Christopher Pierson, CEO, Binary Sun Cyber Risk Advisors
- Jeff Carpenter, CISSP, CCSP, Crossmatch
- Alex Horan, Director of Product Management, Onapsis
- Elena Elkina, Partner, Aleada Consulting
This is a CPE credit session in partnership with ITSPmagazine and (ISC)².