In today’s environment, it's no longer enough to take a passive stance toward managing your brand. Firms that play defense with their brands are ill-prepared to win the war for AUM. Wealth management firms need to think about their brands as strategic assets and a means to achieve a competitive advantage. How your clients engage with your brand – and products - is the most powerful way to distinguish your service offering, and ultimately, attract new clients.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss various strategies and tools with which to manage, strengthen, and market your brand.
Join April Rudin, and Liz Fritz for a discussion on:
- Creating and maintaining a positive presence on major social networks such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Leveraging traditional press and other third-party influencers to reinforce your brand’s strengths
- Listening and responding positively and appreciatively to client feedback
- Identifying strategies for building strong and meaningful relationships with brand ambassadors
- Creating a customer-centric environment that can lead to long-term success
- Leveraging firm brand to build personal brands