Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security provides comprehensive risk management across iOS and Android devices to secure against app, device, and network-based threats while providing visibility and control over data leakage.
With a seamless integration to your EMM solution, Lookout empowers your organization to adopt secure mobility without compromising productivity.
Mobile has become the primary espionage target. Everyday employee behaviors can jeopardize your data, systems, and compliance policies.
With over 120M mobile devices using our endpoint security products, Lookout has unparalleled global insight into the full spectrum of mobile risks, threats, and vulnerabilities.
Register to today's webinar to learn about:
- The threat landscape
- The evolution of mobile threats
- How does that impact your organization?
- How other other organizations are doing?
- The impact of a breach post GDPR
- How to protect your enterprise data?
Lookout and Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) have discovered Dark Caracal, a campaign attributed to the cyber-warfare arm of the Lebanese General Security Directorate.
This actor is prolific and has engaged in widespread APT-style attack campaigns around the world — with mobile devices as the primary target.
This joint research effort has obtained hundreds of gigabytes of exfiltrated data across thousands of victims in over 21 countries. Stolen data include enterprise intellectual property and personally-identifiable information.
Register to the webinar to find out:
- the latest details about Dark Caracal, the first globally-active mobile APT
- whether your organisation has been impacted
- the steps you should take to protect data on mobile devices.
Michael Flossman Security Researcher, Lookout
Eva Galperin Eva Galperin Director of Cybersecurity, EFF
According to a recent survey, 75% of today’s security professionals believe their organizations need to increase visibility into mobile risks.
With a spectrum of issues facing the mobile enterprise – including targeted attacks, disruptive malware, and noncompliant data-leaking apps – it is critical to understand the full range of threats and vulnerabilities, especially as organizations begin to prepare for GDPR compliance.
Watch the webinar to:
- Get visibility into the full spectrum of mobile risk and the latest security intelligence
- Dive into IDG’s “Security Priorities 2017” latest research to hear about what is at the top of the CISOs agenda
- Hear real-world scenarios about what organizations are doing today to secure their mobile devices
- Learn how to protect personal data on mobile to prepare for GDPR compliance in May 2018