Engineering teams often quickly go from just having a few feature flags, to way too many. Feature flags enable continuous delivery, dark launches, A/B tests, canary releases, kill switches, beta programs, and more.
It’s not long before the conditional statements littered through a codebase begin to chafe. Luckily there are some simple management techniques which help keep things under control. In this webinar continuous delivery consultant Pete Hodgson will introduce some of them.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How to categorize feature flags
- How namespacing flags can communicate flag status and ownership
- Practical tips for keeping the number of flags manageable
- Pete Hodgson, Software Delivery Consultant
- Ed Sawma, VP of Product Marketing, Split Software